Are you in the market for a new SUV but concerned about fuel consumption? Luckily, car manufacturers are now putting out more fuel-efficient SUV models than ever before. With the rise of electric and hybrid vehicles, it’s possible to get the size and practicality of an SUV without sacrificing fuel economy.
Here are five of the most fuel-efficient SUVs on the market:
- Toyota RAV4 Hybrid – With a combined fuel economy rating of 40 miles per gallon (MPG), the Toyota RAV4 is a top contender. Its hybrid powertrain combines a gasoline engine with electric motors to optimize fuel efficiency without sacrificing power.
- Lexus UX 250h – The Lexus UX 250h is a luxury compact SUV that boasts a combined MPG rating of 39. Its stylish design and luxurious interior make it a top pick for those who want to remain eco-conscious without sacrificing style.
- Ford Escape Hybrid – The Ford Escape Hybrid is a spacious SUV that gets an impressive combined MPG rating of 41. Its regenerative braking helps recharge the battery while reducing wear on your brakes.
- Honda CR-V Hybrid – The Honda CR-V Hybrid is a practical SUV with plenty of cargo room and a combined fuel economy rating of 38 MPG. Its smooth ride and comfortable interior make it a popular choice for many.
- Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid – The Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid is a versatile SUV that earns a combined MPG rating of 35. It’s an all-wheel-drive vehicle that provides excellent traction and handling in any weather conditions.
Whether you prioritize sustainability, saving money on gas, or simply want a practical and stylish SUV, these are five top picks for fuel efficiency. Keep in mind that fuel economy ratings can vary based on driving conditions and individual driving habits, but these SUVs are a smart starting point for those seeking a more eco-friendly drive.
When shopping for a new SUV, consider the long-term benefits of choosing a fuel-efficient model. Not only will you be making a positive impact on the environment, but you’ll also save money on gas and have a longer-lasting vehicle.